Rock singer and guitarist Billy Squier, a 1968 graduate of Wellesley High School, helped the school turn out the lights Saturday night, playing old hits “In the Dark” and “Everybody Wants You” before a full house at WHS auditorium. Tickets to the event sold out quickly after we noted on Nov. 4 that Squier would be appearing and local press tripped over each other in recent weeks to interview the singer. Squier appeared by himself on stage, first sharing a few stories about his days in Wellesley, including a run in with the law(“an off campus incident”) that nearly put the kibosh on a school play he was starring in.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Wellesley events
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Wellesley Major League Baseball Player Nate Freiman
- Wellesley road trips
- Wellesley summer jobs
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2013
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds)
- Outdoor Activities
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- Charitable and community action groups
Subscribe for updates
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
Shirts for Sale!