The Mass Department of Transportation has pushed back the closing of the Rockland Street bridge in Wellesley from Jan. 13 to Jan. 27. The current bridge will be destroyed and a new one should be in place by fall. A temporary pedestrian bridge is in place, but the bridge will be closed to traffic during the project.
Most Read Posts
- Wellesley Halloween 2014 activities
- White Mountain Creamery melts down in Wellesley Square
- Patrons curious about what's up at White Mountain Creamery in Wellesley Square
- Relief coming to Wellesley Mass Pike, train commuters
- Wellesley Square White Mountain Creamery: We plan to re-open after renovations
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
Please support our Underwriters!
- Wellesley events
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
Subscribe for updates
- Please support our Underwriters!
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Where to sled in Wellesley
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- About us/Contact The Swellesley Report
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
Be sure to tell them you saw this on The Swellesley Report
Shirts for Sale!