Wellesley Public School administrators Friday shared very sad news with families about a former Wellesley couple killed violently in Canada this week in what’s being described as a domestic attack and later, an altercation with police. The couple had 3 children and remained close to many in the Wellesley community even after moving four years ago. Condolences to those who know the family. The school system is offering counseling services to those in need. More from the Toronto Sun.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
Most Read Posts
Joe Perdoni Family Trust Fund
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Where to eat beyond Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- About us/Contact The Swellesley Report
Subscribe for updates
Shirts for Sale!