It took a crane and a couple of strong guys to lift and position a roughly 1,500-lb Clement Meadmore sculpture onto its new home base at Wellesley College Friday morning near Alumnae Hall (just might be the most attention this big twisty steel sculpture ever gets). The artwork was donated by a rich alum and her husband.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
Most Read Posts
- More Wellesley toy store woes: Magic Beans makes a plea
- No more jug handle on Rte. 9/Oak Street
- Wellesley High's Thomas D'Anieri crowned as top Massachusetts boys cross country runner
- Wellesley High grad Garrett Lam named a Rhodes Scholar
- Wellesley High marketing class maintaining serious Haiti connection
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Where to eat beyond Wellesley
- Wellesley Restaurants, Rest In Peace
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- More Wellesley pages here
Subscribe for updates