Wellesley High School seniors Rachel Ho, Michaela Freed and Courtney Griffin invite the public (including kids) to hear a local family talk about their experience battling childhood cancer and their relationship with Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (a non-profit organization dedicated to fighting pediatric cancer). Brendan, an 11-year-old acute lymphoblastic leukemia survivor (ALL), will share his story from 6-7 pm on Wednesday, May 2 in the Wakelin Room at the Wellesley Public Library. The WHS students will host this event as part of their senior project.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
Wellesley Winter Holiday Happenings
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Wellesley events
- 2013 Wellesley Winter Holiday Happenings
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Where to eat beyond Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Latest Wellesley fundraisers & charity events
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- More Wellesley pages here
Subscribe for updates
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
- Brooks Goddard on Wellesley High Memorial Garden re-dedicated
- RHen on Wellesley brothers launch errand service
- Tyler Capecci on Wellesley brothers launch errand service
- Joshua Dorin on The Belclare: Wellesley Inn successor “A new way to live in Wellesley”
- Maureen ABA on Wellesley residents push ahead on expanded bottle bill
Shirts for Sale!