Justine’s Table, which is slated to open on Rte. 9 east in June next to Jarvis Appliances, is holding a job fair next weekend at that location (6-8pm Friday, May 11, 2-6pm Saturday, May 12). The restaurant is looking for bar, kitchen and wait staff. The restaurant, which will serve American regional and seasonal cuisine, is promising live entertainment, a private dining room and more. Call 978-479-1124 or email [email protected] for more info.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
Wellesley Winter Holiday Happenings
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Wellesley events
- 2013 Wellesley Winter Holiday Happenings
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Where to eat beyond Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Latest Wellesley fundraisers & charity events
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- More Wellesley pages here
Subscribe for updates
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
- Dan Gordon on Wellesley High orchestra drama heads to court: Teacher vs. parent
- Brooks Goddard on Wellesley High Memorial Garden re-dedicated
- RHen on Wellesley brothers launch errand service
- Tyler Capecci on Wellesley brothers launch errand service
- Joshua Dorin on The Belclare: Wellesley Inn successor “A new way to live in Wellesley”
Shirts for Sale!