The Wellesley Youth Track and Field Club, a USATF-certified club, is sponsoring a Summer Track and Field Clinic for girls entering 5th-8th grade in the fall. The clinic will be held at the Wellesley High School Track from 6pm-8pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays from July 10th to August 2nd (attendance at all sessions is not required). During the four weeks, the clinic will teach sprints, hurdles, distance, long jump, triple jump, shot put, and turbo javelin. The Clinic’s objectives are to teach track and field fundamentals and have fun. No prior track and field experience is necessary. The Clinic will be led by USATF Level 1 certified coaches and high school athletes who are national qualifiers and medalists. The cost of the Clinic is $45 per athlete. Information and registration materials are available by visiting the Club’s website www.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
Wellesley Winter Holiday Happenings
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Wellesley events
- 2013 Wellesley Winter Holiday Happenings
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Where to eat beyond Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Latest Wellesley fundraisers & charity events
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- More Wellesley pages here
Subscribe for updates
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
- Dan Gordon on Wellesley High orchestra drama heads to court: Teacher vs. parent
- Brooks Goddard on Wellesley High Memorial Garden re-dedicated
- RHen on Wellesley brothers launch errand service
- Tyler Capecci on Wellesley brothers launch errand service
- Joshua Dorin on The Belclare: Wellesley Inn successor “A new way to live in Wellesley”
Shirts for Sale!