It will be hard to miss participants in the 3-day, 60-mile Susan G. Komen walk as the largely pink-outfitted walkers stream through Wellesley today on their way to Boston. Many could be seen walking Friday morning on Rte. 135. An official public cheering station is slated to be at St. Paul’s Church at 502 Washington Street Friday until early afternoon.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to email@example.com
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Wellesley events
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Wellesley Major League Baseball Player Nate Freiman
- Wellesley road trips
- Wellesley summer jobs
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2013
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds)
- Outdoor Activities
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- Charitable and community action groups
Subscribe for updates
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
Shirts for Sale!