The Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Thursday heard the latest appeal in the case of former Wellesley allergist Dirk Greineder, who was convicted in 2001 of killing his wife in 1999 at Morses Pond. The appeal focuses on whether, according to a Boston Herald report, “Greineder was wronged by prosecutors’ decision to substitute a key witness against him with a co-worker.” Greineder, 72, is confined at MCI Norfolk and didn’t attend the hearing.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
Most Read Posts
- Boston Catholic Insider blog delves into closing of St. Paul School in Wellesley
- Car crashes into Cliff Road home in Wellesley, disaster narrowly averted
- Wellesley singer-songwriter crowdfunding heartfelt first album
- Free family activities on Tuesday mornings at Wellesley Town Hall Green
- Patriots player backs Perdoni family, Old School Pizzeria
Joe Perdoni Family Trust Fund
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Where to eat beyond Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- About us/Contact The Swellesley Report
Subscribe for updates
Shirts for Sale!