The Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Thursday heard the latest appeal in the case of former Wellesley allergist Dirk Greineder, who was convicted in 2001 of killing his wife in 1999 at Morses Pond. The appeal focuses on whether, according to a Boston Herald report, “Greineder was wronged by prosecutors’ decision to substitute a key witness against him with a co-worker.” Greineder, 72, is confined at MCI Norfolk and didn’t attend the hearing.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
Most Read Posts
- Wellesley man arrested for burglary, suspected to be prolific thief
- Wellesley Square mainstay Abigail's is closing
- Susmann, Klehm are Wellesley's fastest 2015 Boston Marathon runners
- As Wellesley College says, anyone can run the Marathon but not everyone can hoop-roll
- Wellesley author's Morses Pond story included in anthology
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Where to sled in Wellesley
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- About us/Contact The Swellesley Report
Subscribe for updates
Shirts for Sale!