The Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Thursday heard the latest appeal in the case of former Wellesley allergist Dirk Greineder, who was convicted in 2001 of killing his wife in 1999 at Morses Pond. The appeal focuses on whether, according to a Boston Herald report, “Greineder was wronged by prosecutors’ decision to substitute a key witness against him with a co-worker.” Greineder, 72, is confined at MCI Norfolk and didn’t attend the hearing.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
Wellesley Winter Holiday Happenings
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Wellesley events
- 2013 Wellesley Winter Holiday Happenings
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Where to eat beyond Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Latest Wellesley fundraisers & charity events
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- More Wellesley pages here
Subscribe for updates
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
- Dan Gordon on Wellesley High orchestra drama heads to court: Teacher vs. parent
- Brooks Goddard on Wellesley High Memorial Garden re-dedicated
- RHen on Wellesley brothers launch errand service
- Tyler Capecci on Wellesley brothers launch errand service
- Joshua Dorin on The Belclare: Wellesley Inn successor “A new way to live in Wellesley”
Shirts for Sale!