The Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Thursday heard the latest appeal in the case of former Wellesley allergist Dirk Greineder, who was convicted in 2001 of killing his wife in 1999 at Morses Pond. The appeal focuses on whether, according to a Boston Herald report, “Greineder was wronged by prosecutors’ decision to substitute a key witness against him with a co-worker.” Greineder, 72, is confined at MCI Norfolk and didn’t attend the hearing.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
Most Read Posts
- Wellesley mourns loss of 16-year-old Casey Dunne
- Ex-Wellesley Little League coach arrested, alleged to have had improper communications with minor in another community
- Wellesley man busted for alleged $1M embezzlement
- Now that's one attractive Wellesley For Lease sign
- Wellesley K-12 art teachers show their stuff
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Where to eat beyond Wellesley
- Wellesley Restaurants, Rest In Peace
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- More Wellesley pages here
Subscribe for updates