The Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Thursday heard the latest appeal in the case of former Wellesley allergist Dirk Greineder, who was convicted in 2001 of killing his wife in 1999 at Morses Pond. The appeal focuses on whether, according to a Boston Herald report, “Greineder was wronged by prosecutors’ decision to substitute a key witness against him with a co-worker.” Greineder, 72, is confined at MCI Norfolk and didn’t attend the hearing.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Where to sled in Wellesley
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- About us/Contact The Swellesley Report
- Bob’s bugs
Subscribe for updates
- $25 tickets available to public for Carly Simon concert at Wellesley College on
- Carly Simon and family to perform benefit concert in Wellesley for Consenses art project on
- Veterans Day observed in Wellesley on
- Bates PTO moms win Wellesley Education Foundation Spelling Bee on
- Eldred Wheeler furniture store opens in Wellesley’s Linden Square on
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
Be sure to tell them you saw this on The Swellesley Report
Shirts for Sale!