Nice Boston Globe profile on E.A. Davis, which has been at its Washington Street location in Wellesley since the 1920s. The store has old-timey stuff like a brass cash register and a cash trolley that used to shuttle money around the store, but the latest preppy and other fashions, too.
Most Read Posts
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
Please support our Underwriters!
- Wellesley events
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
Subscribe for updates
- Carly Simon and family to perform benefit concert in Wellesley for Consenses art project on
- Veterans Day observed in Wellesley on
- Bates PTO moms win Wellesley Education Foundation Spelling Bee on
- Eldred Wheeler furniture store opens in Wellesley’s Linden Square on
- Last-minute Wellesley-themed Halloween costumes for 2014 on
- Please support our Underwriters!
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Where to sled in Wellesley
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- About us/Contact The Swellesley Report
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
Be sure to tell them you saw this on The Swellesley Report
Shirts for Sale!