Nice Boston Globe profile on E.A. Davis, which has been at its Washington Street location in Wellesley since the 1920s. The store has old-timey stuff like a brass cash register and a cash trolley that used to shuttle money around the store, but the latest preppy and other fashions, too.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
Most Read Posts
- MIT, Wellesley College groups adding spice to Acastock a cappella concert at Wellesley High
- Wellesley's first-world problems
- Wellesley voters OK North 40 purchase, choose Warshaw over Glick for Planning Board
- Neighborly new Facebook group asks "What's Up, Wellesley?"
- Wellesley High playoff hockey heats up
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Dorset Cafe
- The Linden Store, Wellesley. Restaurant review
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Where to sled in Wellesley
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
Subscribe for updates
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
Be sure to tell them you saw this on The Swellesley Report
Shirts for Sale!