Here’s the big check for $15,200, raised through the running of the Thanksgiving Day race in Wellesley, being awarded to reps from Wellesley Cancer Prevention Project. Proceeds are being divvied up between Vernon Cancer Center’s Integrative Support Services program and the Wellesley Cancer Prevention Project, which raises awareness of environmental toxins and the incidence of cancer. The check was awarded at the recent Ms. Santa 5K race, whose participants included Wellesley cancer survivor and speedy runner Carol Chaoui (shown left), who worked hard with J. Alain Ferry to bring the Turkey5 race to Wellesley.
Most Read Posts
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
- Wellesley events
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
Subscribe for updates
- bbrown on Here’s the deal with that Belvedere Abbott Road sign
- Josh Dorin on Here’s the deal with that Belvedere Abbott Road sign
- Deborah Grandy on Wellesley teardowns spur move toward Neighborhood Conservation District
- bbrown on Has anyone seen this giant Wellesley rock?
- Deborah Grandy on Has anyone seen this giant Wellesley rock?
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2014
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Where to sled in Wellesley
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- About us/Contact The Swellesley Report
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
Be sure to tell them you saw this on The Swellesley Report
Shirts for Sale!