Here’s the big check for $15,200, raised through the running of the Thanksgiving Day race in Wellesley, being awarded to reps from Wellesley Cancer Prevention Project. Proceeds are being divvied up between Vernon Cancer Center’s Integrative Support Services program and the Wellesley Cancer Prevention Project, which raises awareness of environmental toxins and the incidence of cancer. The check was awarded at the recent Ms. Santa 5K race, whose participants included Wellesley cancer survivor and speedy runner Carol Chaoui (shown left), who worked hard with J. Alain Ferry to bring the Turkey5 race to Wellesley.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
Most Read Posts
- Mars astronaut hopeful stationed on planet Wellesley for now
- Wellesley MLP's next act: serving up Internet and phone service?
- Car takes out utility pole overnight on Cedar Street in Wellesley
- Don't blame Wellesley Middle Schoolers for this mess
- Wellesley Public School bands, singers surprise teachers
Joe Perdoni Family Trust Fund
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Where to eat beyond Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- About us/Contact The Swellesley Report
Subscribe for updates
Shirts for Sale!