Here’s the big check for $15,200, raised through the running of the Thanksgiving Day race in Wellesley, being awarded to reps from Wellesley Cancer Prevention Project. Proceeds are being divvied up between Vernon Cancer Center’s Integrative Support Services program and the Wellesley Cancer Prevention Project, which raises awareness of environmental toxins and the incidence of cancer. The check was awarded at the recent Ms. Santa 5K race, whose participants included Wellesley cancer survivor and speedy runner Carol Chaoui (shown left), who worked hard with J. Alain Ferry to bring the Turkey5 race to Wellesley.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
Wellesley Winter Holiday Happenings
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Wellesley events
- 2013 Wellesley Winter Holiday Happenings
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Where to eat beyond Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Latest Wellesley fundraisers & charity events
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- More Wellesley pages here
Subscribe for updates
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
- Dan Gordon on Wellesley High orchestra drama heads to court: Teacher vs. parent
- Brooks Goddard on Wellesley High Memorial Garden re-dedicated
- RHen on Wellesley brothers launch errand service
- Tyler Capecci on Wellesley brothers launch errand service
- Joshua Dorin on The Belclare: Wellesley Inn successor “A new way to live in Wellesley”
Shirts for Sale!