Wellesley High School’s parking lot is set to open Wednesday, trees are being prepped for planting and the front entrance plaza is being filled with bricks sponsored by alumni and others from the Wellesley Community. From the looks of it, the brick plaza didn’t quite sell out (and a little straightening out needs to be done before the bricks are permanently sealed, but there are hundreds of engraved bricks in the display.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Wellesley events
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2014
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Latest Wellesley fundraisers & charity events
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Where to sled in Wellesley
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- More Wellesley pages here
Subscribe for updates
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
Be sure to tell them you saw this on The Swellesley Report
- Dave Gustare on What’s with all the Wellesley elections?
- Slow down Swellesley on Questions answered regarding Wellesley speed limit sign, traffic light cameras
- MJ on Nearly naked, sleepwalking zombie sculpture triggers debate at Wellesley College
- Joy on Nearly naked, sleepwalking zombie sculpture triggers debate at Wellesley College
- Scott Gallant on Nearly naked, sleepwalking zombie sculpture triggers debate at Wellesley College
Shirts for Sale!