Wellesley High School’s parking lot is set to open Wednesday, trees are being prepped for planting and the front entrance plaza is being filled with bricks sponsored by alumni and others from the Wellesley Community. From the looks of it, the brick plaza didn’t quite sell out (and a little straightening out needs to be done before the bricks are permanently sealed, but there are hundreds of engraved bricks in the display.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
Most Read Posts
- Wellesley School Facilities Committee says Hardy School should close
- Wears Woody clothing store pops up in Wellesley Square
- Now that's one attractive Wellesley For Lease sign
- Wellesley Health Department wants you to be prepared
- Wellesley Historical Society invites you to tee off at Nehoiden Golf Club
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Where to eat beyond Wellesley
- Wellesley Restaurants, Rest In Peace
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- More Wellesley pages here
Subscribe for updates