Things are likely to get pretty crowded around Wellesley Square on Wednesday. There are no classes at Wellesley High School because of Makeup Day, a time for students to take care of any loose academic ends due to excused absences during the term. As soon as those loose ends are tied up, we predict crowds of kids enjoying the rest of their day at local lunch spots. The high school students will have some competition from elementary school kids, who get out every Wednesday at noon.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
Most Read Posts
Joe Perdoni Family Trust Fund
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- About us/Contact The Swellesley Report
- Bob’s bugs
Subscribe for updates
Shirts for Sale!