Things are likely to get pretty crowded around Wellesley Square on Wednesday. There are no classes at Wellesley High School because of Makeup Day, a time for students to take care of any loose academic ends due to excused absences during the term. As soon as those loose ends are tied up, we predict crowds of kids enjoying the rest of their day at local lunch spots. The high school students will have some competition from elementary school kids, who get out every Wednesday at noon.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
Wellesley Winter Holiday Happenings
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Wellesley events
- 2013 Wellesley Winter Holiday Happenings
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Where to eat beyond Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Latest Wellesley fundraisers & charity events
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- More Wellesley pages here
Subscribe for updates
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
- Dan Gordon on Wellesley High orchestra drama heads to court: Teacher vs. parent
- Brooks Goddard on Wellesley High Memorial Garden re-dedicated
- RHen on Wellesley brothers launch errand service
- Tyler Capecci on Wellesley brothers launch errand service
- Joshua Dorin on The Belclare: Wellesley Inn successor “A new way to live in Wellesley”
Shirts for Sale!