Things are likely to get pretty crowded around Wellesley Square on Wednesday. There are no classes at Wellesley High School because of Makeup Day, a time for students to take care of any loose academic ends due to excused absences during the term. As soon as those loose ends are tied up, we predict crowds of kids enjoying the rest of their day at local lunch spots. The high school students will have some competition from elementary school kids, who get out every Wednesday at noon.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Wellesley events
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Wellesley Major League Baseball Player Nate Freiman
- Wellesley road trips
- Wellesley summer jobs
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2013
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds)
- Outdoor Activities
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- Charitable and community action groups
Subscribe for updates
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
Shirts for Sale!