Things are likely to get pretty crowded around Wellesley Square on Wednesday. There are no classes at Wellesley High School because of Makeup Day, a time for students to take care of any loose academic ends due to excused absences during the term. As soon as those loose ends are tied up, we predict crowds of kids enjoying the rest of their day at local lunch spots. The high school students will have some competition from elementary school kids, who get out every Wednesday at noon.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
Most Read Posts
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Where to eat beyond Wellesley
- Wellesley Restaurants, Rest In Peace
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- More Wellesley pages here
Subscribe for updates