Tenacre Fair this weekend: Ponies, dunk tank and last-minute Mother’s Day gifts
It’s almost time again for the annual Tenacre Fair in Wellesley. The details:
- LOCATION: Tenacre Country Day School, 78 Benvenue Street, Wellesley.
- DATE & TIME: Saturday, May 11, 2013 from 11am – 3pm. Rain or shine (indoors if it rains).
- DESCRIPTION: The Tenacre Fair includes carnival rides, games, pony rides, a farm animal petting area, cake-walk, dunk tank, face painting, a raffle for not-to-miss prizes, and other family-friendly activities. Also includes grilled and baked goods for lunch or snacks. What’s more, there will be a plant sale, a perfect last-minute gift for Mother’s Day. Everyone is welcome!
- COST: Admission and parking is free. All games are $1/1 ticket and all rides are $3/3 tickets.
- WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE; FREE PARKING
- SPONSORED BY: The Tenacre Country Day School Parent Association. Proceeds from the Tenacre Fair go to Tenacre Country Day School, a private non-profit school of approximately 200 students from pre-kindergarten through sixth grade.
This entry was posted in kids, schools
. Bookmark the permalink
. or leave a trackback: Trackback URL