The Memorial Garden, formerly located in the courtyard of the old Wellesley High School building, will be re-dedicated on Nov. 30, at 2pm. The site of this dedication will be the new Memorial Garden, which is just to the north of the new school building in a grassy space with benches and new plantings. All members of the school community and town itself are invited. There will be brief speeches and a cookies-and-cider reception.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
Most Read Posts
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Dorset Cafe
- The Linden Store, Wellesley. Restaurant review
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Where to sled in Wellesley
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
Subscribe for updates
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
Be sure to tell them you saw this on The Swellesley Report
Shirts for Sale!