The Memorial Garden, formerly located in the courtyard of the old Wellesley High School building, will be re-dedicated on Nov. 30, at 2pm. The site of this dedication will be the new Memorial Garden, which is just to the north of the new school building in a grassy space with benches and new plantings. All members of the school community and town itself are invited. There will be brief speeches and a cookies-and-cider reception.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Wellesley events
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2014
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Latest Wellesley fundraisers & charity events
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Where to sled in Wellesley
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- More Wellesley pages here
Subscribe for updates
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
Be sure to tell them you saw this on The Swellesley Report
- Ken on New commuter rail schedule starts Monday, minus a couple of Wellesley express trips
- Deborah Brown on Goldendoodle’s owner seeks help finding missing dog in Wellesley
- Stuart on New commuter rail schedule starts Monday, minus a couple of Wellesley express trips
- Josh Arlow on Stephen Colbert briefly earns Wellesley College Master’s in Women’s Studies degree
- Jen on Goldendoodle’s owner seeks help finding missing dog in Wellesley
Shirts for Sale!