The Memorial Garden, formerly located in the courtyard of the old Wellesley High School building, will be re-dedicated on Nov. 30, at 2pm. The site of this dedication will be the new Memorial Garden, which is just to the north of the new school building in a grassy space with benches and new plantings. All members of the school community and town itself are invited. There will be brief speeches and a cookies-and-cider reception.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
Most Read Posts
- Ticket info revealed for Wellesley High Thanksgiving football at Fenway
- Drink your Kale and like it: Thirst Juice opening at Wellesley Belclare this year
- Wellesley police investigating incident involving person hit by train
- Wellesley Cotillion, to be or not to be?
- Wellesley High School football Raiders get a feel for Fenway Park
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Where to eat beyond Wellesley
- Wellesley Restaurants, Rest In Peace
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- More Wellesley pages here
Subscribe for updates