The Memorial Garden, formerly located in the courtyard of the old Wellesley High School building, will be re-dedicated on Nov. 30, at 2pm. The site of this dedication will be the new Memorial Garden, which is just to the north of the new school building in a grassy space with benches and new plantings. All members of the school community and town itself are invited. There will be brief speeches and a cookies-and-cider reception.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
Most Read Posts
Joe Perdoni Family Trust Fund
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- About us/Contact The Swellesley Report
- Bob’s bugs
Subscribe for updates
Shirts for Sale!