Wellesley Police and Fire Departments responded to a 911 call by a woman whose golden retriever fell through the ice in the Charles River at Elm Bank Reservation on Sunday afternoon. The woman wisely didn’t go in after the dog and left the job to the professionals, as you can see in this video. The emergency personnel used GPS data from the cellphone to track down the location of the incident. The dog, named Crosby, was fine after getting dried off and warmed up.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
Most Read Posts
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Where to eat beyond Wellesley
- Wellesley Restaurants, Rest In Peace
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- More Wellesley pages here
Subscribe for updates