Wellesley Police and Fire Departments responded to a 911 call by a woman whose golden retriever fell through the ice in the Charles River at Elm Bank Reservation on Sunday afternoon. The woman wisely didn’t go in after the dog and left the job to the professionals, as you can see in this video. The emergency personnel used GPS data from the cellphone to track down the location of the incident. The dog, named Crosby, was fine after getting dried off and warmed up.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
Most Read Posts
Joe Perdoni Family Trust Fund
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Where to eat beyond Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- About us/Contact The Swellesley Report
Subscribe for updates
Shirts for Sale!