Join the multiple award-winning choral ensembles from Wellesley High School and Wellesley Middle School as they present a combined concert on Tuesday night (Feb. 11) at Wellesley High from 7-9pm. The purpose of the Step-Up series is to introduce middle school singers to the impressive choral program at Wellesley High School. In this inspiring performance, renowned WHS ensembles like the Rice Street Singers, Keynote Singers and Concert Choir, as well as student-run a cappella groups, will present a broad repertoire ranging from pop to jazz to gospel to world music. The WMS 8th grade Song Sisters and Brooks Brothers will follow with their own outstanding arrangements. This special performance will open with a rousing introduction by the WHS Thunder Step Squad and the concert will conclude with hundreds of singers from both schools gathering on stage to raise the roof with a stunning finale. The concert is free and open to the public.
- Dennis Noonan on Wellesley boil water order lifted: Glug, glug, glug
- Catherine Johnson on Wellesley boil water order lifted: Glug, glug, glug
- HOWARD G KOSROFIAN on Wellesley boil water order lifted: Glug, glug, glug
- dave on Wellesley Water Warning FAQ
- MCape on Has anyone seen this giant Wellesley rock?
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
- Wellesley events
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
Subscribe for updates
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2014
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Where to sled in Wellesley
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- About us/Contact The Swellesley Report
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
Be sure to tell them you saw this on The Swellesley Report
Shirts for Sale!