Join the multiple award-winning choral ensembles from Wellesley High School and Wellesley Middle School as they present a combined concert on Tuesday night (Feb. 11) at Wellesley High from 7-9pm. The purpose of the Step-Up series is to introduce middle school singers to the impressive choral program at Wellesley High School. In this inspiring performance, renowned WHS ensembles like the Rice Street Singers, Keynote Singers and Concert Choir, as well as student-run a cappella groups, will present a broad repertoire ranging from pop to jazz to gospel to world music. The WMS 8th grade Song Sisters and Brooks Brothers will follow with their own outstanding arrangements. This special performance will open with a rousing introduction by the WHS Thunder Step Squad and the concert will conclude with hundreds of singers from both schools gathering on stage to raise the roof with a stunning finale. The concert is free and open to the public.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
Most Read Posts
- More Wellesley toy store woes: Magic Beans makes a plea
- No more jug handle on Rte. 9/Oak Street
- Fox25 to air TV special on Wellesley-Needham football rivalry
- Wellesley High's Thomas D'Anieri crowned as top Massachusetts boys cross country runner
- Wellesley High grad Garrett Lam named a Rhodes Scholar
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Where to eat beyond Wellesley
- Wellesley Restaurants, Rest In Peace
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- More Wellesley pages here
Subscribe for updates