Tickets are still available for this mother-daughter event that includes a silent auction, a buy-it-now auction with handmade items by the scouts, lunch and a fashion show featuring spring wear for parties, everyday and fitness. This year’s show features 12 local stores for a total of 28 outfits on runway. Every aspect of the event is planned and executed by the Wellesley Middle School Troop 73505 and High School Troop 3200. Proceeds benefit the service outreach of both troops and the biennial trip of Troop 3200.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
Most Read Posts
- More Wellesley toy store woes: Magic Beans makes a plea
- No more jug handle on Rte. 9/Oak Street
- Fox25 to air TV special on Wellesley-Needham football rivalry
- Wellesley High's Thomas D'Anieri crowned as top Massachusetts boys cross country runner
- Wellesley High grad Garrett Lam named a Rhodes Scholar
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Where to eat beyond Wellesley
- Wellesley Restaurants, Rest In Peace
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- More Wellesley pages here
Subscribe for updates