The Wellesley Natural Resources Commission will hold its 14th Annual Earth Day Clean-Up along the Charles River on Saturday, April 26th from 10 AM – 12 PM and volunteers of all ages are asked to come help keep Wellesley clean and green. Meet in the Town parking lot at the intersection of Rt. 16 (Washington Street) and River Street near the Newton line.Free Earth Day T-shirts and refreshments will be provided to all volunteers. Volunteers should wear appropriate clothing and shoes and bring a reusable water bottle. For more information please contact Janet Hartke Bowser, NRC Director at 781-431-1019 ext. 2294 or by email at [email protected].
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
Most Read Posts
- More Wellesley toy store woes: Magic Beans makes a plea
- No more jug handle on Rte. 9/Oak Street
- Wellesley High's Thomas D'Anieri crowned as top Massachusetts boys cross country runner
- Fox25 to air TV special on Wellesley-Needham football rivalry
- Wellesley High grad Garrett Lam named a Rhodes Scholar
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Where to eat beyond Wellesley
- Wellesley Restaurants, Rest In Peace
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- More Wellesley pages here
Subscribe for updates