The Wellesley Natural Resources Commission will hold its 14th Annual Earth Day Clean-Up along the Charles River on Saturday, April 26th from 10 AM – 12 PM and volunteers of all ages are asked to come help keep Wellesley clean and green. Meet in the Town parking lot at the intersection of Rt. 16 (Washington Street) and River Street near the Newton line.Free Earth Day T-shirts and refreshments will be provided to all volunteers. Volunteers should wear appropriate clothing and shoes and bring a reusable water bottle. For more information please contact Janet Hartke Bowser, NRC Director at 781-431-1019 ext. 2294 or by email at [email protected].
- Angela Donovan on Wellesley again #3 on Most Educated Places in America list
- Dave on Bye-bye Wellesley bricks
- Nathan on Bye-bye Wellesley bricks
- Sharon on Bye-bye Wellesley bricks
- Ben on Bye-bye Wellesley bricks
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
- Wellesley events
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
Subscribe for updates
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2014
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Where to sled in Wellesley
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- About us/Contact The Swellesley Report
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
Be sure to tell them you saw this on The Swellesley Report
Shirts for Sale!