The annual fish frenzy in Wellesley’s Fuller Brook is quite a scene these days, as these photos/video sent along by reader MarthaC show. Admittedly, our fish identification skills are poor, though we’ve been told in the past by Wellesley officials that alewife are the most common fish found in the brook.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
Most Read Posts
Joe Perdoni Family Trust Fund
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Where to eat beyond Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- About us/Contact The Swellesley Report
Subscribe for updates
Shirts for Sale!