The annual fish frenzy in Wellesley’s Fuller Brook is quite a scene these days, as these photos/video sent along by reader MarthaC show. Admittedly, our fish identification skills are poor, though we’ve been told in the past by Wellesley officials that alewife are the most common fish found in the brook.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Where to sled in Wellesley
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- About us/Contact The Swellesley Report
- Bob’s bugs
Subscribe for updates
- $25 tickets available to public for Carly Simon concert at Wellesley College on
- Carly Simon and family to perform benefit concert in Wellesley for Consenses art project on
- Veterans Day observed in Wellesley on
- Bates PTO moms win Wellesley Education Foundation Spelling Bee on
- Eldred Wheeler furniture store opens in Wellesley’s Linden Square on
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
Be sure to tell them you saw this on The Swellesley Report
Shirts for Sale!