If you want a memento of Justine’s Grill, the Route 9 East restaurant that never managed to get a real foothold in town or secure a liquor license, you’ll have get over to 136 Worcester St. (Rt. 9) for a chance to bid on its like brand new (according to the auctioneer) broilers, heat lamps and china and silverware for 100. A-1 Restaurant Trader, LLC is auctioning off the shuttered restaurant’s accoutrements to the highest bidder today. Bring your truck. Winning bidders have to haul those heat lamps off site today.
- Angela Donovan on Wellesley again #3 on Most Educated Places in America list
- Dave on Bye-bye Wellesley bricks
- Nathan on Bye-bye Wellesley bricks
- Sharon on Bye-bye Wellesley bricks
- Ben on Bye-bye Wellesley bricks
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
- Wellesley events
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
Subscribe for updates
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2014
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Where to sled in Wellesley
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- About us/Contact The Swellesley Report
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
Be sure to tell them you saw this on The Swellesley Report
Shirts for Sale!