If you want a memento of Justine’s Grill, the Route 9 East restaurant that never managed to get a real foothold in town or secure a liquor license, you’ll have get over to 136 Worcester St. (Rt. 9) for a chance to bid on its like brand new (according to the auctioneer) broilers, heat lamps and china and silverware for 100. A-1 Restaurant Trader, LLC is auctioning off the shuttered restaurant’s accoutrements to the highest bidder today. Bring your truck. Winning bidders have to haul those heat lamps off site today.
Most Read Posts
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
Please support our Underwriters!
- Wellesley events
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
Subscribe for updates
- Please support our Underwriters!
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Where to sled in Wellesley
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- About us/Contact The Swellesley Report
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
Be sure to tell them you saw this on The Swellesley Report
Shirts for Sale!