If you want a memento of Justine’s Grill, the Route 9 East restaurant that never managed to get a real foothold in town or secure a liquor license, you’ll have get over to 136 Worcester St. (Rt. 9) for a chance to bid on its like brand new (according to the auctioneer) broilers, heat lamps and china and silverware for 100. A-1 Restaurant Trader, LLC is auctioning off the shuttered restaurant’s accoutrements to the highest bidder today. Bring your truck. Winning bidders have to haul those heat lamps off site today.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
Most Read Posts
- Fox25 to air TV special on Wellesley-Needham football rivalry
- Badass Wellesley High senior girls' Powder Puff football team invades Needham, but falls 7-0
- Wellesley High football at Fenway: Family, friends, fun and yeah, some frustration
- Our review of Most Likely to Succeed education film being shown in Wellesley
- Wellesley Turkey Trot kicks off Thanksgiving Day
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Where to eat beyond Wellesley
- Wellesley Restaurants, Rest In Peace
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- More Wellesley pages here
Subscribe for updates