If you want a memento of Justine’s Grill, the Route 9 East restaurant that never managed to get a real foothold in town or secure a liquor license, you’ll have get over to 136 Worcester St. (Rt. 9) for a chance to bid on its like brand new (according to the auctioneer) broilers, heat lamps and china and silverware for 100. A-1 Restaurant Trader, LLC is auctioning off the shuttered restaurant’s accoutrements to the highest bidder today. Bring your truck. Winning bidders have to haul those heat lamps off site today.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
Most Read Posts
- Boston Catholic Insider blog delves into closing of St. Paul School in Wellesley
- Wellesley singer-songwriter crowdfunding heartfelt first album
- UMass Boston's hockey rink to be named after Wellesley High alum
- Hoods up! Elm Bank car show this Sunday, July 26
- Free family activities on Tuesday mornings at Wellesley Town Hall Green
Joe Perdoni Family Trust Fund
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Where to eat beyond Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- About us/Contact The Swellesley Report
Subscribe for updates
Shirts for Sale!