The Wellesley Conservation Council (WCC) is hosting a program called “Living with Coyotes: The most misunderstood and remarkable animal in North America” at Wellesley Free Library on Wednesday, April 16 at 7pm. . John Maguranis, the Massachusetts representative for Project Coyote as well as the Belmont Animal Control Officer, will discuss identification and tracking, behavior and habitat, myths and facts, and Community Hazing (a tool for keeping coyotes at a distance). Wellesley animal control officer Sue Webb will also be in attendance to answer questions.
Most Read Posts
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
Please support our Underwriters!
- Wellesley events
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
Subscribe for updates
- Please support our Underwriters!
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Where to sled in Wellesley
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- About us/Contact The Swellesley Report
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
Be sure to tell them you saw this on The Swellesley Report
Shirts for Sale!