The Globe has followed up our original pieces (here and here) on the Wellesley Farmers’ Market not happening this spring. The article sheds light on why the market is on hiatus: the market wasn’t bringing in enough business to satisfy some big vendors. Also, market organizers would like to have had more help from the town in promoting the market, but a town official said that isn’t really the town’s job.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- 2014 Wellesley Holiday Activities
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Where to sled in Wellesley
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- About us/Contact The Swellesley Report
Subscribe for updates
- Here’s that Oscar-worthy lottery ad filmed in Wellesley Square on
- Defending Wellesley: What the DoD has doled out to local police on
- Wellesley North 40 bidding enters homestretch on
- Patrons curious about what’s up at White Mountain Creamery in Wellesley Square on
- $25 tickets available to public for Carly Simon concert at Wellesley College on
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
Be sure to tell them you saw this on The Swellesley Report
Shirts for Sale!