The Globe has followed up our original pieces (here and here) on the Wellesley Farmers’ Market not happening this spring. The article sheds light on why the market is on hiatus: the market wasn’t bringing in enough business to satisfy some big vendors. Also, market organizers would like to have had more help from the town in promoting the market, but a town official said that isn’t really the town’s job.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
Most Read Posts
- More Wellesley toy store woes: Magic Beans makes a plea
- No more jug handle on Rte. 9/Oak Street
- Wellesley High's Thomas D'Anieri crowned as top Massachusetts boys cross country runner
- Fox25 to air TV special on Wellesley-Needham football rivalry
- Wellesley High grad Garrett Lam named a Rhodes Scholar
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Where to eat beyond Wellesley
- Wellesley Restaurants, Rest In Peace
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- More Wellesley pages here
Subscribe for updates