The Globe has followed up our original pieces (here and here) on the Wellesley Farmers’ Market not happening this spring. The article sheds light on why the market is on hiatus: the market wasn’t bringing in enough business to satisfy some big vendors. Also, market organizers would like to have had more help from the town in promoting the market, but a town official said that isn’t really the town’s job.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
Most Read Posts
Joe Perdoni Family Trust Fund
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- About us/Contact The Swellesley Report
- Bob’s bugs
Subscribe for updates
Shirts for Sale!