The Boston Herald reports that the Greater Boston housing market is increasingly pitting locals vs. buyers from overseas. Some of the buyers from overseas are purchasing properties, then renting them out, as investments. Others are buying homes with plans to move in: Among the examples they give in the story is a woman from China who plunked down $1.15 million in cash to outbid another buyer and be close to her child, who attends a private school in the burbs.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- 2014 Wellesley Holiday Activities
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Where to sled in Wellesley
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
Subscribe for updates
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
Be sure to tell them you saw this on The Swellesley Report
Shirts for Sale!