While Wellesley residents might differ on some of the new house construction in town, it’s nice to see the new home of the Daniel family going up. Their old house, on the same plot of land in a neighborhood off Weston Road, burned down last summer. They got the go-ahead to rebuild from town officials late last year after jumping through the requisite hoops.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
Most Read Posts
- Fox25 to air TV special on Wellesley-Needham football rivalry
- Badass Wellesley High senior girls' Powder Puff football team invades Needham, but falls 7-0
- Wellesley High football at Fenway: Family, friends, fun and yeah, some frustration
- Wellesley Turkey Trot kicks off Thanksgiving Day
- Wellesley Gift Shop closing, Wellesley Toy Shop expanding
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Where to eat beyond Wellesley
- Wellesley Restaurants, Rest In Peace
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- More Wellesley pages here
Subscribe for updates