While Wellesley residents might differ on some of the new house construction in town, it’s nice to see the new home of the Daniel family going up. Their old house, on the same plot of land in a neighborhood off Weston Road, burned down last summer. They got the go-ahead to rebuild from town officials late last year after jumping through the requisite hoops.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
Most Read Posts
- Wellesley School Facilities Committee says Hardy School should close
- Ticket info revealed for Wellesley High Thanksgiving football at Fenway
- Wellesley police investigating incident involving person hit by train
- Wears Woody clothing store pops up in Wellesley Square
- Wellesley Cotillion, to be or not to be?
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Where to eat beyond Wellesley
- Wellesley Restaurants, Rest In Peace
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- More Wellesley pages here
Subscribe for updates