While Wellesley residents might differ on some of the new house construction in town, it’s nice to see the new home of the Daniel family going up. Their old house, on the same plot of land in a neighborhood off Weston Road, burned down last summer. They got the go-ahead to rebuild from town officials late last year after jumping through the requisite hoops.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
Most Read Posts
- MIT, Wellesley College groups adding spice to Acastock a cappella concert at Wellesley High
- Wellesley's first-world problems
- Wellesley voters OK North 40 purchase, choose Warshaw over Glick for Planning Board
- Neighborly new Facebook group asks "What's Up, Wellesley?"
- Wellesley High playoff hockey heats up
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Dorset Cafe
- The Linden Store, Wellesley. Restaurant review
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Where to sled in Wellesley
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
Subscribe for updates
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
Be sure to tell them you saw this on The Swellesley Report
Shirts for Sale!