While Wellesley residents might differ on some of the new house construction in town, it’s nice to see the new home of the Daniel family going up. Their old house, on the same plot of land in a neighborhood off Weston Road, burned down last summer. They got the go-ahead to rebuild from town officials late last year after jumping through the requisite hoops.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
Most Read Posts
- Boston Catholic Insider blog delves into closing of St. Paul School in Wellesley
- Wellesley singer-songwriter crowdfunding heartfelt first album
- Car crashes into Cliff Road home in Wellesley, disaster narrowly averted
- Free family activities on Tuesday mornings at Wellesley Town Hall Green
- Patriots player backs Perdoni family, Old School Pizzeria
Joe Perdoni Family Trust Fund
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Where to eat beyond Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- About us/Contact The Swellesley Report
Subscribe for updates
Shirts for Sale!