Volunteers joined forces across Wellesley on Sunday for the town’s Day of Service, during which people cleaned up Morses Pond (shown here), helped out at the Savage Memorial Road Race, restocked the Wellesley Food Pantry and more. (Thanks to Megan Burns for sending the photos from Morses Pond and to Kerrie Grover for sending photos from the Fire Department event, where volunteers put together care packages and wrote letters for soldiers.)
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- 2014 Wellesley Holiday Activities
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Where to sled in Wellesley
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
Subscribe for updates
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
Be sure to tell them you saw this on The Swellesley Report
Shirts for Sale!