With the World Cup kicking off in Brazil Thursday, it’s a good reminder of summer soccer opportunities in Wellesley, including through Wellesley United Soccer Club and various camps in and near town. Wellesley in recent years has also held a barefoot soccer tournament, so we’ll see if that tradition continues this year.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
Most Read Posts
- Wellesley's first-world problems
- MIT, Wellesley College groups adding spice to Acastock a cappella concert at Wellesley High
- Wellesley voters OK North 40 purchase, choose Warshaw over Glick for Planning Board
- Neighborly new Facebook group asks "What's Up, Wellesley?"
- Wellesley High playoff hockey heats up
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Dorset Cafe
- The Linden Store, Wellesley. Restaurant review
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Where to sled in Wellesley
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
Subscribe for updates
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
Be sure to tell them you saw this on The Swellesley Report
Shirts for Sale!