With the World Cup kicking off in Brazil Thursday, it’s a good reminder of summer soccer opportunities in Wellesley, including through Wellesley United Soccer Club and various camps in and near town. Wellesley in recent years has also held a barefoot soccer tournament, so we’ll see if that tradition continues this year.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
Most Read Posts
- Wellesley School Facilities Committee says Hardy School should close
- Ticket info revealed for Wellesley High Thanksgiving football at Fenway
- Wellesley police investigating incident involving person hit by train
- Wears Woody clothing store pops up in Wellesley Square
- Wellesley Cotillion, to be or not to be?
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Where to eat beyond Wellesley
- Wellesley Restaurants, Rest In Peace
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- More Wellesley pages here
Subscribe for updates