With the World Cup kicking off in Brazil Thursday, it’s a good reminder of summer soccer opportunities in Wellesley, including through Wellesley United Soccer Club and various camps in and near town. Wellesley in recent years has also held a barefoot soccer tournament, so we’ll see if that tradition continues this year.
Most Read Posts
- White Mountain Creamery melts down in Wellesley Square
- Thrifting in Wellesley
- It's a dough-over for Wellesley Dunkin' Donuts on Rte. 9 West
- Wellesley High Coach Magpiong explains crossover from boys to girls hoop
- Holiday shop-ortunity: Wellesley Hills Junior Women's Club Marketplace set for November 22
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
Please support our Underwriters!
- Wellesley events
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
Subscribe for updates
- Please support our Underwriters!
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Where to sled in Wellesley
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- About us/Contact The Swellesley Report
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
Be sure to tell them you saw this on The Swellesley Report
Shirts for Sale!