If your regular driving route takes you on Linden St. between Everett St. and Weston Rd., mentally rehearse your alternatives for tomorrow. That part of Linden St., which is busy even on a quiet June day in emptied-out-for-the-summer Wellesley, is scheduled to be paved on Thursday, June 26th weather permitting (alternate rain date: Friday, 27th). The hours of paving are from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. The road will be closed and traffic will be detoured. Expect heavy traffic delays if traveling in this area. After the roadway is paved, the town will then complete the roadway line striping, sidewalks, and driveway aprons, and loam and seed the lawns. Completion date is mid to late July.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
Most Read Posts
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Where to eat beyond Wellesley
- Wellesley Restaurants, Rest In Peace
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- More Wellesley pages here
Subscribe for updates