You’ll need to find another place to walk or run this week — at least during certain hours — if you’re used to taking to the Wellesley High School track. It’s under renovation, as you can see grass has been stripped from the field and collected in a huge pile. Robins were enjoying the fresh dirt as a hunting ground, though the snapping turtle below paid attention to the warning sign and stayed on the other side of the fence.
Most Read Posts
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
Please support our Underwriters!
- Wellesley events
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
Subscribe for updates
- Carly Simon and family to perform benefit concert in Wellesley for Consenses art project on
- Veterans Day observed in Wellesley on
- Bates PTO moms win Wellesley Education Foundation Spelling Bee on
- Eldred Wheeler furniture store opens in Wellesley’s Linden Square on
- Last-minute Wellesley-themed Halloween costumes for 2014 on
- Please support our Underwriters!
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Where to sled in Wellesley
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- About us/Contact The Swellesley Report
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
Be sure to tell them you saw this on The Swellesley Report
Shirts for Sale!