You’ll need to find another place to walk or run this week — at least during certain hours — if you’re used to taking to the Wellesley High School track. It’s under renovation, as you can see grass has been stripped from the field and collected in a huge pile. Robins were enjoying the fresh dirt as a hunting ground, though the snapping turtle below paid attention to the warning sign and stayed on the other side of the fence.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
Most Read Posts
- More Wellesley toy store woes: Magic Beans makes a plea
- No more jug handle on Rte. 9/Oak Street
- Wellesley High's Thomas D'Anieri crowned as top Massachusetts boys cross country runner
- Fox25 to air TV special on Wellesley-Needham football rivalry
- Wellesley High grad Garrett Lam named a Rhodes Scholar
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Where to eat beyond Wellesley
- Wellesley Restaurants, Rest In Peace
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- More Wellesley pages here
Subscribe for updates