You’ll need to find another place to walk or run this week — at least during certain hours — if you’re used to taking to the Wellesley High School track. It’s under renovation, as you can see grass has been stripped from the field and collected in a huge pile. Robins were enjoying the fresh dirt as a hunting ground, though the snapping turtle below paid attention to the warning sign and stayed on the other side of the fence.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
Most Read Posts
- MIT, Wellesley College groups adding spice to Acastock a cappella concert at Wellesley High
- Wellesley's first-world problems
- Wellesley voters OK North 40 purchase, choose Warshaw over Glick for Planning Board
- Neighborly new Facebook group asks "What's Up, Wellesley?"
- Wellesley High playoff hockey heats up
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Dorset Cafe
- The Linden Store, Wellesley. Restaurant review
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Where to sled in Wellesley
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
Subscribe for updates
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
Be sure to tell them you saw this on The Swellesley Report
Shirts for Sale!