Dunkin’ Donuts has raised prices a bit, as this sign from its Linden Street store in Wellesley informs patrons. And lest you think this is just another example of the Wellesley tax, it’s not. It’s a broader issue for Dunkin’, Starbucks, McDonald’s and other coffee retailers, which are feeling the effects of a coffee bean squeeze caused by a drought in Brazil.
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
- Wellesley events
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
Subscribe for updates
- $25 tickets available to public for Carly Simon concert at Wellesley College on
- Carly Simon and family to perform benefit concert in Wellesley for Consenses art project on
- Veterans Day observed in Wellesley on
- Bates PTO moms win Wellesley Education Foundation Spelling Bee on
- Eldred Wheeler furniture store opens in Wellesley’s Linden Square on
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Where to sled in Wellesley
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- About us/Contact The Swellesley Report
- Bob’s bugs
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
Be sure to tell them you saw this on The Swellesley Report
Shirts for Sale!