Thanks to Wellesley resident Bill Shribman, who knows a thing or two about photography, for sending this video starring some spooky weather and his dog Nellie over at Kelly Fields near Bates Elementary School. Shribman wrote: “I think it felt more dramatic in person but you can really see the wind pick up and swirl upwards. Dogs can hear a storm coming but they still like tennis balls. Note Nellie’s signature diving recovery on the second delivery.”
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
Most Read Posts
- Ticket info revealed for Wellesley High Thanksgiving football at Fenway
- Drink your Kale and like it: Thirst Juice opening at Wellesley Belclare this year
- Wellesley police investigating incident involving person hit by train
- Wellesley Cotillion, to be or not to be?
- Wellesley High School football Raiders get a feel for Fenway Park
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Where to eat beyond Wellesley
- Wellesley Restaurants, Rest In Peace
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- More Wellesley pages here
Subscribe for updates