The non-profit Natick Visiting Nurse Association home health care agency will hold its 10th annual Fresh Taste benefit on Thursday, Oct. 13 from 6-9pm at Elm Bank Reservation, Wellesley.
Fresh Taste will raise funds to support the Natick VNA in its endeavor to provide home healthcare to individuals throughout MetroWest, regardless of their ability to pay. Funds will be raised through a live and silent auction, ticket sales and sponsorships.
Participating restaurants include:
• 3 Squares and Sweet Basil, Needham
• Avenue, Medfield
• Bocado, Wellesley and Worcester
• Boston Gourmet Chefs, Framingham
• Brio Tuscan Grille, Chestnut Hill
• British Beer Co., Framingham
• Captain Marden’s Seafood, Juniper and The Cottage, Wellesley
• Central Wharf, Boston
• Coach Grill, Wayland
• Heritage of Sherborn
• Jack’s Abby, Framingham
• Mac’s Seafood, Wellfleet
• Minerva Indian Cuisine, Natick and Norwood
• Oma’s Austrian Cakes and Cookies, Framingham
• Peet’s Coffee & Tea
• The Chubby Chickpea, Canton
• The Fireplace, Brookline
• Tomasso, Southborough
• Water Fresh Farm, Hopkinton
• Zaftig’s, Natick and Brookline
Tickets to the event are $75, and all proceeds will benefit Natick VNA. Event sponsorships are still available. Ticket, sponsorship and event information can be found on the Fresh Taste website: www.FreshTasteNVNA.org.
Natick VNA provides services to individuals in the following communities: Ashland, Auburndale, Dover, Framingham, Holliston, Hopkinton, Hudson, Marlborough, Medfield, Medway, Millis, Natick, Needham, Newton, Sherborn, Southborough, Sudbury, Wayland, Wellesley, Westborough, and Weston.
Natick VNA is located at 209 West Central Street, Suite 313, Natick, Mass., 01760. For
additional information, call 508-653-3081 or visit www.natickvna.org.