The Wellesley Planning Board is considering several articles for the 2017 Annual Town Meeting involving amendments to the Zoning Bylaw and/or Zoning Map. These articles include:
- Amendments to the Large House Review calculation of Total Living Area plus Garage;
- Amendment of the uses allowed in the Educational District zoning district;
- Rezoning of properties owned by the Natural Resources Commission to the Conservation District zoning district, and amendment of the Conservation District zoning district;
- Amendment of the Zoning Map to correct discrepancies; and
- Adoption of an Outdoor Lighting Bylaw
Additional information on these items may be found here: http://www.wellesleyma.gov/
The Board welcomes any comments or questions from the public, and members of the public are encouraged to contact the staff of the Planning Department to discuss these items. The Planning Board will be holding a forum at their meeting on December 5 to solicit comments, questions, and feedback from the public on these items.