- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Wellesley events
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2014
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley, Style
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Where to sled in Wellesley
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
Subscribe for updates
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
Be sure to tell them you saw this on The Swellesley Report
- KirinW on How can Wellesley Whole Foods afford to slash prices this way?
- bbrown on How can Wellesley Whole Foods afford to slash prices this way?
- Melinda on How can Wellesley Whole Foods afford to slash prices this way?
- Elizabeth on Stephen Colbert briefly earns Wellesley College Master’s in Women’s Studies degree
- Ken on New commuter rail schedule starts Monday, minus a couple of Wellesley express trips
Shirts for Sale!
Category Archives: animals
2014 Dog Licenses are now available from the Town Clerk’s Office. All dogs over 6 months of age are required to be licensed and have a current rabies shot. Renewal forms were mailed with the census. For mail-in registrations, please enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope for return of your tag and license. Dog owners are also […]
Wellesley Animal Control Officer Sue Webb reports on what has to be the best Valentine’s Day ever for the owner a little snowball of a Maltese dog named Poppy that had been missing since Monday. Webb and the owner went back through the yards today where tracks had been seen, then Poppy popped out from under […]
Thanks to reader CH for passing along this fine photo documenting the existence of the mysterious Loch Morse monster.
Reader LD passed along these photos of a pup seemingly protecting his owner, The Wellesley College Sleepwalker!
Wellesley Middle School’s Chinese Culture Club organized a Chinese New Year celebration to promote cultural awareness. Students were invited to try their hand at chopsticks and calligraphy, observe a Kung Fu demonstration and ribbon dancing, watch movies, sample some food, and other activities. According to the Chinese zodiac, it’s the Year of the Horse. Those […]
UPDATE: Thursday, Feb. 13 From Animal Control Officer Sue Webb: Seen running under the evergreen trees where the snow isn’t deep, following rabbit trails under the shelter of the trees between Carisbrooke Rd. and Highgate Rd.. Owner setting trap and setting motion cameras. I hope every one will watch out the windows to look for movement […]