Demolition of the historic Beebe House on the site of the former Wellesley Inn took place on Friday morning, as the Belclare condo/retail complex project moves forward. The Beebe House, a late 19th century cottage at 53 Grove St., makes way for the affordable housing component of the new development. The house eluded demolition […]
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Wellesley events
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2014
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Latest Wellesley fundraisers & charity events
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Where to sled in Wellesley
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- More Wellesley pages here
Subscribe for updates
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
Be sure to tell them you saw this on The Swellesley Report
- Josh Arlow on Stephen Colbert briefly earns Wellesley College Master’s in Women’s Studies degree
- Dave Gustare on What’s with all the Wellesley elections?
- Slow down Swellesley on Questions answered regarding Wellesley speed limit sign, traffic light cameras
- MJ on Nearly naked, sleepwalking zombie sculpture triggers debate at Wellesley College
- Joy on Nearly naked, sleepwalking zombie sculpture triggers debate at Wellesley College
Shirts for Sale!