Local author Paula Young Lee’s nonfiction story about Wellesley’s Morses Pond, titled “Sonny’s Wall,” appears in a new anthology of writings focused on the topic of legacy. The last time we mentioned Lee, she had published a book called “Deer Hunting in Paris.” Lee says the story “is about a neighbor who hand-built a stone wall, creating […]
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
Most Read Posts
- Wellesley man arrested for burglary, suspected to be prolific thief
- Wellesley Square mainstay Abigail's is closing
- Susmann, Klehm are Wellesley's fastest 2015 Boston Marathon runners
- Wellesley author's Morses Pond story included in anthology
- As Wellesley College says, anyone can run the Marathon but not everyone can hoop-roll
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Where to sled in Wellesley
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- About us/Contact The Swellesley Report
Subscribe for updates
Shirts for Sale!