- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
Most Read Posts
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Where to eat beyond Wellesley
- Wellesley Restaurants, Rest In Peace
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- More Wellesley pages here
Subscribe for updates
Category Archives: Dump
Also of interest… Why Wellesley RDF is closed most Sundays
The following will be closed in Wellesley on Veterans Day: Schools Town Hall and all other town offices Libraries Post offices Banks Recycling and Disposal Facility Note that the MBTA will run on a regular weekday schedule, and the RIDE Service will operate on a Sunday schedule. See here for ways the town is honoring […]
Wellesley town offices, libraries and schools — as well as the dump — are closed on Monday, Oct. 12, in honor of Columbus Day.
New signs are littering scenic Pond Road in Wellesley, and while the green-and-white design isn’t particularly eye-catching, the words surely are: “No Littering — Fines up to $15,000.” That’s not even chump change for residents of Pond Road, where assessed property values range from $1.5M to $7.6M. At least one Pond Road resident made a request for […]
Also of interest… Here’s why Wellesley RDF ended plastic bag recycling Why Wellesley RDF is closed most Sundays