This just in from the Wellesley Health Department: On Thursday, August 20, 2015, the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MDPH) announced that a mosquito in Wellesley had tested positive for West Nile Virus (WNV). WNV infected mosquitoes have been found in neighboring communities and throughout Greater Boston. Thus the risk of WNV in this area […]
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
Most Read Posts
Joe Perdoni Family Trust Fund
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Where to eat beyond Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- About us/Contact The Swellesley Report
Subscribe for updates
Shirts for Sale!