Most Read Posts
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
- Wellesley events
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
Subscribe for updates
- bbrown on Here’s the deal with that Belvedere Abbott Road sign
- Josh Dorin on Here’s the deal with that Belvedere Abbott Road sign
- Deborah Grandy on Wellesley teardowns spur move toward Neighborhood Conservation District
- bbrown on Has anyone seen this giant Wellesley rock?
- Deborah Grandy on Has anyone seen this giant Wellesley rock?
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2014
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Where to sled in Wellesley
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- About us/Contact The Swellesley Report
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
Be sure to tell them you saw this on The Swellesley Report
Shirts for Sale!
Category Archives: kids
Event organizers are still hopeful that most of Wellesley’s Wonderful Weekend activities can be held, despite some rain in the forecast. First up: The Hunnewell Fun Fair on Friday afternoon May 16 from 3:05-6pm. Be on the lookout, however for some changes (for example, the hours for the Art in the Park activity, involving the […]
UPDATE: 5/12/14: Here the girls are… If you’re planning to watch the Red Sox-Rangers game this afternoon you might want to tune in early (or set your DVR) to catch the NESN Clubhouse show at 130pm: A dozen Wellesley Girls Softball Rookie (Grade 2 & 3) and Junior (Grades 4 & 5) league players will […]
The Child Study Center at Wellesley College is finishing up a year-long celebration of its 100th anniversary with a lecture by child development expert Joan Almon on “Encouraging Adventure: Redefining Success to Include Risk”. The May 8 (this Thursday) lecture is free and open to the public at Alumnae Hall at 7pm.
The nonprofit Wellesley Theatre Project will present the musicals, The Wizard of Oz, The Young Performers’ Edition and The Wiz Thursday, May 8, Friday, May 9, Saturday, May 10 and Sunday, May 11. All performances will take place at The Sorenson Center for the Arts, 231 Forest St., Babson College, Wellesley. Tickets are priced $12 for adults and $6 for […]
On May 10 from 11am-3pm, Tenacre Country Day School will hold its annual Tenacre Fair, which features carnival rides (e.g., flying elephants, 70 foot slide, Moon Bounce), games (e.g., Ring Toss, Hockey Shoot,), pony rides, Barn Babies – farm animal petting area, face painting, and other family-friendly activities. Also includes grilled and baked goods for lunch […]
Some of the fastest Wellesley Middle School and High School runners earned the honor of competing in Saturday’s Invitational Mile events, which involve 4 male and 4 female athletes from each of the 8 towns and cities along the Boston Marathon course. The mile race for high school students and the 1 kilometer race for […]
Do you have any used cleats your children have outgrown? If so, don’t throw them out. Instead, donate them to Play Ball!, a non-profit organization that funds school sports for the public middle schools in the City of Boston. A group of Wellesley High School juniors is conducting a service project to collect cleats for […]