Faithful Swellesley reader CJH from the Morses Pond neighborhood sent along these photos to show how they’re melting away the days and nights this winter. She writes: “We decided to install an outdoor conversation pit from a new outfit by the name of 4Blizzards Landscaping. Dirt cheap pricing, but I’m a little concerned about durability. […]
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
Most Read Posts
- Wellesley's first-world problems
- MIT, Wellesley College groups adding spice to Acastock a cappella concert at Wellesley High
- Neighborly new Facebook group asks "What's Up, Wellesley?"
- Wellesley voters OK North 40 purchase, choose Warshaw over Glick for Planning Board
- This colorful Wellesley storyteller is no bust
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Dorset Cafe
- The Linden Store, Wellesley. Restaurant review
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Where to sled in Wellesley
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
Subscribe for updates
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
Be sure to tell them you saw this on The Swellesley Report
Shirts for Sale!