Wellesley photographer Mike Casey has way nicer cameras than we do, and he took to Twitter to share this cool shot of the helicopters that have been buzzing over the Boston Marathon course for security reasons. Better than seeing a gyrocopter on the White House’s lawn. Military choppers fly overhead in Wellesley on yet another surveillance […]
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
Most Read Posts
- Wellesley man arrested for burglary, suspected to be prolific thief
- Wellesley Square mainstay Abigail's is closing
- Susmann, Klehm are Wellesley's fastest 2015 Boston Marathon runners
- Wellesley author's Morses Pond story included in anthology
- As Wellesley College says, anyone can run the Marathon but not everyone can hoop-roll
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Where to sled in Wellesley
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- About us/Contact The Swellesley Report
Subscribe for updates
Shirts for Sale!