Students at Dana Hall School in Wellesley, Mass., wore red on Friday to advocate for the safe return of the nearly 300 kidnapped schoolgirls in Nigeria. Dana Hall is an independent boarding and day school for girls in grades 6-12.
Most Read Posts
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
- Wellesley events
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
Subscribe for updates
- bbrown on Here’s the deal with that Belvedere Abbott Road sign
- Josh Dorin on Here’s the deal with that Belvedere Abbott Road sign
- Deborah Grandy on Wellesley teardowns spur move toward Neighborhood Conservation District
- bbrown on Has anyone seen this giant Wellesley rock?
- Deborah Grandy on Has anyone seen this giant Wellesley rock?
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2014
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Where to sled in Wellesley
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- About us/Contact The Swellesley Report
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
Be sure to tell them you saw this on The Swellesley Report
Shirts for Sale!