When I first spied this artsy-looking outdoor piece on the Wellesley College campus I assumed it must have been a promotion for the new Parviz Tanavoli exhibit launching this week at the Davis Museum. Yes, I figured it was a less audacious follow-up to last year’s nearly-naked “Sleepwalker” by Tony Matelli. But no, as a small sign […]
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
Most Read Posts
- Wellesley's first-world problems
- MIT, Wellesley College groups adding spice to Acastock a cappella concert at Wellesley High
- Neighborly new Facebook group asks "What's Up, Wellesley?"
- Wellesley voters OK North 40 purchase, choose Warshaw over Glick for Planning Board
- This colorful Wellesley storyteller is no bust
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Dorset Cafe
- The Linden Store, Wellesley. Restaurant review
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2015
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Where to sled in Wellesley
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
Subscribe for updates
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
Be sure to tell them you saw this on The Swellesley Report
Shirts for Sale!