- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Wellesley events
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Wellesley Summer Camps, 2014
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Latest Wellesley fundraisers & charity events
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Where to sled in Wellesley
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- More Wellesley pages here
Subscribe for updates
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
Be sure to tell them you saw this on The Swellesley Report
- Josh Arlow on Stephen Colbert briefly earns Wellesley College Master’s in Women’s Studies degree
- Dave Gustare on What’s with all the Wellesley elections?
- Slow down Swellesley on Questions answered regarding Wellesley speed limit sign, traffic light cameras
- MJ on Nearly naked, sleepwalking zombie sculpture triggers debate at Wellesley College
- Joy on Nearly naked, sleepwalking zombie sculpture triggers debate at Wellesley College
Shirts for Sale!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Family and friends of Wellesley’s Benjamin Siedman will mourn for the 17-year-old but also celebrate his life at a memorial service this Thursday, Feb. 13 at 3pm at Village Church. Siedman died this past Friday, following a long battle with Sanfilippo Syndrome, a rare and fatal inherited genetic disorder. Siedman died peacefully, surrounded by his […]
Renters at Linden Square Townhomes have been sent notices that their units are being condo-ized following the sale of the properties to a Newton outfit. Renters have been sent offers to buy the Oak Street units, which were acquired by the property ownership company for about $400K per 2-bedroom, 1.5 bath home. The apartments are […]
From The Wellesley Free Library Foundation: The Wellesley Free Library Foundation hosted its second Gala on Jan. 23 at Wellesley Country Club. The evening featured a conversation with Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright moderated by Mike Barnicle as well as a speech “In Praise of Libraries” by former Ambassador R. Nicholas Burns. Guests were also treated […]
The implosion of the Patch online news websites across the country continued this week, with hundreds of layoffs reportedly executed by Hale Global, the turnaround specialist that recently bought the news outfits from AOL. Things don’t look good at Wellesley Patch, which started in 2010 and got off to a decent start, busily posting news items […]
According to a Boston Business Journal report based on Massachusetts Department of Revenue data, Wellesley has more millionaires than every town or city in the state other than Boston and Newton. Perhaps not surprising considering that the median home price in Wellesley is up over $1.1M — who’d you think could afford these houses? (Note […]