- Please send tips, photos, ideas to [email protected]
TIme to advertise on The Swellesley Report?
Click image for more info
- Wellesley MA events calendar
- Top 10 things to do in Wellesley, Mass.
- Where to eat in Wellesley
- Wellesley schools
- Wellesley charitable and community action groups
- Wellesley Arts/Entertainment
- Where to sled in Wellesley
- Kid stuff (sports, clubs, playgrounds in Wellesley, Mass.)
- More Wellesley pages here
- Wellesley sports & social clubs
- About us/Contact The Swellesley Report
- Bob’s bugs
Subscribe for updates
- $25 tickets available to public for Carly Simon concert at Wellesley College on
- Carly Simon and family to perform benefit concert in Wellesley for Consenses art project on
- Veterans Day observed in Wellesley on
- Bates PTO moms win Wellesley Education Foundation Spelling Bee on
- Eldred Wheeler furniture store opens in Wellesley’s Linden Square on
Home Theater and TV Installations Done Right, Done Affordable
Be sure to tell them you saw this on The Swellesley Report
Shirts for Sale!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Wellesley Square and Linden Square were feeling the effects of the wind on Sunday. Windy Linden Square #Wellesley A video posted by theswellesleyreport (@theswellesleyreport) on Nov 11, 2014 at 4:38am PST
A family friendly get-together to watch a short documentary about Wellesley’s Recycling and Disposal Facility (RDF), talk about trash and eat pizza will be held on a Friday, Sept. 26 from 6:30 – 8:30 pm at the Unitarian Universalist Society of Wellesley Hills, 309 Washington St. The UU Learning Community and UU Green Sanctuary Ministry Team […]
The Wellesley Trails Committee has a full slate of trails-related activities set for the fall.
B.J. Novak of NBC’s Emmy-award winning comedy series The Office will read from his new children’s book, The Book With No Pictures, at the Wellesley Free Library on October 5 at 2:00 p.m. Novak, who has played a smarmy, opportunistic office drone in The Office, and followed that up with One More Thing, a book […]
The new morning routine at Hunnewell Elementary School in Wellesley aims to settle kids down before they head into class by having them socialize on the blacktop and then recite the Pledge of Allegiance. But some parents are miffed that their children aren’t allowed to run around and expend some energy on school grounds before classes begin […]
The annual Boston Marathon Jimmy Fund Walk takes place on Sept. 21, and just like April’s Boston Marathon, will stream through Wellesley for 4-plus miles. Some walkers will hoof it across the entire 26.2-mile course, while others will start from the halfway point at Wellesley High School (check-in there is from 8:30am-10:30am) or from Boston […]
Wellesley Public School students and staff will greet new and old faces Wednesday as the 2014-2015 school year gets underway, and they’ll also see a whole lot of shiny new facilities. Among them, new roofing at Sprague and Hunnewell elementary schools, and nice new red seats at the Wellesley Middle School auditorium. Can you believe that […]