* Ride the Holly Trolley around town to do some local shopping.
* Take part in the Holiday Stroll in Wellesley Sq. on Dec. 4 from 4-8pm
* Pig out at the Cookie Sale at Christ Church, United Methodist, Dec. 12 at 9am till the cookies are gone
* Have fun at the Winter Festival at Wellesley Free Library from 7-9pm on Dec. 5. Features theatre, music, crafts, stories, refreshments.
* Catch The Nutcracker at Babson’s Sorenson Theatre on Dec. 13/14
* Attend holiday-themed author visits at Wellesley Booksmith, including a visit by the authors of “Cookie Exchange Favorites: A Wellesley Tradition” on Dec. 14, 1-3pm
* Check out Luminary Night to see lit-up streets throughout town beginning at 5pm on Dec. 14 (list of streets here, at Wellesley Hills Junior Woman’s Club website)
* Enjoy the Wellesley Symphony Orchestra’s Holiday Pops concert (ticket info) on Dec. 14 at 3pm (pre-concert talk at 2:15pm at MassBay)