A lot to do in town this weekend:
* Little League All-Star Games Friday and Saturday at Reidy Field. See here for schedule.
* Guided trail walk at Centennial Reservation 9-10am Saturday, led by Wellesley Trails Committee. More details here.
* Hardy Beach Party
* Babson Skating Club spring exhibition, featuring nationally ranked local skater Curran Oi. 5pm at Babson rink, $5 admission at the door.
* Wellesley Conservation Council invites you to an open house at Cronk’s Rocky Woodland on Sunday 2-4pm. More here. Worth swinging by if in the area, it doesn’t take long to check it out.
* PMC Kids Ride bicycling fundraiser event at Babson College Sunday 8am-noon, with check in on Saturday. More info here.
* Picnic in the park, concert and fireworks at Hunnewell Field on Sunday starting at 5pm. More here.
Leave a Reply