Wellesley has its first really jammed-pack weekend of activities since the spring. Here’s a preview:
* Five members from Actors From the London Stage have taken up temporary residency at Wellesley College and are putting on free performances of A Midsummer Night’s Dream Friday and Saturday at 7pm. It will be one of your first chances to check out the refurbished Alumnae Hall as well.
* Friends of the Wellesley Free Libraries host their fall book sale at the main branch. Members got a sneak peek Thursday, but the sale continues Friday-Sunday.
* Guided walk around Morses Pond at 9-10am with the Wellesley Trails Committee on Saturday.
* Annual Fiske Wild West Round-Up featuring games of chance and skill for all ages, arts and crafts, face painting, fun prizes and fabulous food. Join the fun this year for the famous Cowboy Strut, Moon bounce, slide, and Dunk Tank and so much more! The fundraiser takes place Saturday at Fiske Elementary School, 45 Hastings Street, 10am-2pm rain or shine.
* Wellesley United Soccer Club (WUSC) will host New England Revolution reps and the team’s mascot, Slyde, at Sprague field on Saturday from 10am-3pm. You can get info on the Revs, including info on WUSC night at a Revs game Oct. 2.
Check out event listings on the left hand side of this page and feel free to email us if you have events you’d like us to list in the future.