The Wellesley Hills Junior Women’s Club‘s Wellesley Marketplace takes place on Saturday, Nov. 20 at Wellesley Middle School from 9am-4pm. Here are 5 unique finds to be had from among the 130-plus exhibitors, as described by the WHJWC:
- For that someone in Wellesley who has everything (and let’s face it, there’s a lot of that going on around here) – Tory Nicole will offer silkscreened Wellesley Antique Map pillows — a great way to spice up the local scenery.
- We all love a little something green to brighten our days as the old north wind blows our way this time of year. Fleuri Garden Design will bring seasonal arrangements just in time for your own Thanksgiving table. They also have arrangements to make that perfect hostess gift for Turkey Day at Uncle Ronnie and Aunt Donna’s place.
- Have you noticed what’s old is new again…again? Repurposed clothing from Grace Napolean is just one of the vintage-inspired offerings you’ll find. Since each Grace Napolean piece is one of a kind, you may not see this very sweater at Marketplace, but you’ll see some other hot stuff, equally as trendy.
- For a unique spin on handmade personalized charm necklaces and rings, Heart and Stone Jewelry delivers a myriad of options in recycled silver with lots of choices of charms and stones to spice up your custom look.
- John Frechette’s Strapped Glass will make the trek to Wellesley all the way from Jackson, Wyoming. John specializes in fused glass plates, belt buckles and jewelry — and he’s busy working among the moose and elk out west on some very Wellesley belt buckles (can you say, “Go, Raiders!”), and some more of these Red Sox buckles. John originally hails from Weston, so he’s looking forward to a trip home.
Premium shopping tickets are available at Roche Bros. and at the door for $15, allowing early bird shoppers to get the first crack at Marketplace for an exclusive shopping hour from 9 -10 a.m. Regular admission is $10 for Adults, and (new this year!) just $5 for Students and Seniors for entry between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. Tickets will be available at the door.
Marketplace is presented as a community fundraiser by the Wellesley Hills Junior Women’s Club, and all ticket proceeds directly benefit local charities and scholarship programs.