How to report a streetlight outage in Wellesley

From Wellesley Police Department and Wellesley Municipal Light Plant:

The WMLP is asking Town residents and businesses for assistance in the reporting of streetlights that are flickering or out of service. The WMLP completes a Townwide patrol twice a year; once in March and a second time in October. It’s easy to miss a streetlight or have a light malfunction right after the patrol has been completed. If anyone is aware of a streetlight needing repair it would be greatly appreciated if you would contact the WMLP. When reporting please be sure to provide a specific location by identifying the pole number and/or house number and street address closest to the light.

The WMLP can be contacted any one of three ways: via telephone (781) 235-7600 ext 3384; email or by clicking HERE