From Wellesley Public Schools, sent Weds, Jan. 1:
Dear Parents and Staff,
We are continuing to monitor the weather forecast and the impending storm that is expected to produce significant snowfall in the greater Boston area in the next 48 hours. At this point, we are planning on a regular start to our day tomorrow morning. Naturally, if the situation deteriorates more quickly than expected, we may need to adjust that plan very early tomorrow morning. Any closure announcement would be made no later than 5AM. An early release day appears to be the most likely scenario and I ask that you plan accordingly if we need dismiss students early. Happy New Year!
Superintendent of Schools